Cracked.com contributor Christina H. compares the way Hollywood sees businesses and offices work with how they actually do work. The contrast is amazing and while it may not make you an instant fan of “big business” it will at least change how you look at them if all you know is what you see in TV, movies, and comics.
Click here to support the Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
The Local Chatter
- dominatrix chat lines on BW Trailer Review: Supergirl, the TV series
- webfox100 on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Vol. 4
- Friday Night Fights: “WildCat” Round 3 on Friday Night Fights: The Cat & The Rocket
- ShadowWing Tronix on G3, The Gigantor That Wasn’t
- Sean on G3, The Gigantor That Wasn’t
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Merging Libraries May 24, 2015My mom had a big book library.
- Merging Libraries May 24, 2015
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
Things we talk aboutAlex Ross animation Archie Comics Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Billy Batson Bob Budiansky Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Christmas comics ConnectiCon Cybertron Cylon DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Firestorm Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern Grimlock He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Image Comics Iron Man Janice Chiang John Costanza John Workman Justice League Kevin Eastman Linkara Marvel Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Mega Man Megatron Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Muppets Optimus Prime Phantom Power Girl Power Rangers Robin Shazam! Simon Furman Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Universe Spider-Man Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl superhero Superman Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle television Television program Terry Austin The Brave and the Bold The Phantom Tracy Yardley Transformer Transformers Video game video games Wonder Woman YouTube