“Minimum Clonage” was a rather easy Friday Night Fight if you didn’t worry about using the same guy. That was the rule, don’t use the same character twice. As a joke and a bit of creativity I did the logos with different gags each time, the first six with sprites and the second half with comic scans. You can see them all as you go through the fights, but I’ll post my favorite sprite for the first half and favorite panel for the second half. So here comes…
The Best of
- It was before Cry For (In)Justice, but I think he deserved that anyway.
- And this guy gets it in the other end.
- Because Spidey don’t give up, even against a herald of Galactus. Insert OMD rant here.
I should note at this point that this is the best of what’s left, and I’m sad to report most of the blogs in round 1 were down or no longer exist.
- Judomaster appears on the next MTV Bully Beatdown.
- Hal really is a moron.
- But he has his moments.
- And My Entry: One of two WildC.A.T.S. comics I own.
- Should have saved this one for Mother’s Day.
- Usually I’m about the Joker getting beat up for Best of FNF, but I have to give him credit on this win.
- You think YOU have plumbing problems….
- And My Entry: Who knows a dinosaur better than a Power Ranger?
- Sadly, this is one of Whiplash’s better costumes.
- The big threat of Darkest Night, ladies and gentlemen.
- Yep, dead Nazis. Qualifies as Nazi abuse.
- And My Entry: Remember, when moving into a new place make sure you take everything with you. Like the killer UFO in your basement.
Round 5: After we took a week off so Spacebooger could launch kids into space or something like that.
- This really wasn’t Whiplash’s day, was it?
- Even Chris Sims would find this Special hardcore!
- Namor just saw Spider-Man 3. Things didn’t end well.
- And My Entry: We went too long without a robot in the winner’s circle.
- We should have had more of this in the Howard the Duck movie.
- Can you brainwash a man underwater? I guess not.
- And My Entry: I bet I’m the only person to use a Transformers mini-comic AND have Admiral Ackbar singing Ricky Martin songs.
Well, that’s the first six rounds. Next week is the Maxim Prize Fight so we’ll return in two weeks for the Best of Minimum Clonage!