Yeah, it’s late as heck but with Transformers: Prime and Young Justice putting out a sneak preview, I had to catch it. As I type this there’s a movie called Firebreather, based on a graphic novel I never heard of but now I’m quite curious about.
But I still have commercials to continue looking through Spacebooger’s first year as MC of the Friday Night Fights. So check your speakers, because the onomatopoeia is still flying
The Best of
- Some fights bypass the language barrier.
- Here’s how they do it downtown! Downtown Riverdale, that is.
- Another way to be an instant Best of FNF member is to take down drug dealers.
- Perry White, scourge of the underworld.
- Spider-Man can do so much in one panel.
- Next time, just take his credit card. What, I’m distracted over here.
- Remind me not to have Terrax help with my clutter clearing.
- This must be the Thing-bashing round.
- This started when Bruce Banner busted on Robert Downey Jr.
- Makes me sorry I missed the Thanksgiving Day parade.
- Does this mean the Wizard is a furry?
- Little known fact: this is the original purpose for a yo-yo.
- When magic fails you…
- Later, he went “looking” for Andy.
- THIS is how Captain Marvel should be.
- Punching starships is fun.
- And My Entry: Why I miss Sledge Hammer.
- He didn’t need those ribs.
- Why can’t other beauty pageants have a super power category.
- It’s nice to see them get along for a change.
- What’s better than punching Hitler? Using another guy’s face to do it.
- Lazy sound effects ruin a cool moment.
- At least he’s polite about it.
Round 12 (with more Captain Marvel goodness)
- Bet he got sent to his room without supper.
- How NOT to romance a woman.
- More drug dealer abuse.
- See, now I want to read this thing. Sadly, the comic is no longer online.
- That’s using your head, Iron.
- Yes, that’s the Punisher being hit by a toilet.
- And My Entry: I still can’t find the show online anymore.
Sorry for the trouble getting it all up. WordPress is acting wonky this weekend.
And that was the end of Spacebooger’s first tournament and mine as well. By the way, congratulations to Snell for winning the Grand Championship with Godzilla. Thus is the power of the King of the Monsters! Next week, the new tournament begins.
- Best of FNF> Ka-Pow! part 1 (bwmedia.wordpress.com)