You’re probably wondering what’s up with the backgrounds. Well, you’ll have to click on the comic to find out why they’re so bad. I spend time writing these things, you might as well read it. And then you can read today’s news reports.
- I’ve been too busy to go over it, but Simon Furman is releasing details on how he planned to finish Transformers: Energon, the series he was working on for Dreamwave before Pat Lee’s stupidity caught up with everyone but Pat Lee. Since this was one of the few Transformers comics that I can actually say I enjoyed, I’m curious to see what would have happened.
- In more Transformers news, Discovery Networks is hoping to add some educational value to Transformers: Prime.
- You know who almost trumped Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie series? Hugh Jackman.
- They’re already talking a sequel to Transformers: War For Cybertron. I better get a move on finishing the game.
- Check out the new game modes for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3.
in other news
- The Clutter Reports: I set-up my Christmas tree.
- This Week’s Cracked: From Batarangs to bowler hats, from triple-bladed swords (even I know that’s a bad idea) to ultimate nullfiers, from glaives to bat’leths (no, not connected to Batarangs), The 11 Most Retarded Fictional Weapons continues to prove that some weapons are only cool with the right writer and propmaker handy.
Best Scene of This Week’s Reviews
Marvel Adventures: Spider-Man #8
Big deal, only one other comic put up a nomination worth posting. This wasn’t one of my best reading weeks.
Tomorrow’s Comic> Avengers: Earth’s Mightiest Heroes #2