Yeah, anybody remember this comic? Anyone. I see. In any case, yes, BW Media Spotlight is partnering with Reviewers Unknown, a website in the vein of That Guy With The Glasses. It’s a smaller site, but still has some good reviewers, including the Cartoon Hero (you may remember his review of the live-action Scooby-Doo movie), who talked Ozzie into checking out my work. You may have seen Ozzie’s comments a couple of times. I’m mostly updating and reformatting older articles due to time (my first RU post is an updating of my first BW post, since it explains what I bring to the table with only a little tweaking. I’ll be adding RU to the RSS feeds (taking the free spot from A&S, still miss that podcast) as soon as I can get time to reshuffle everything., and updates are currently planned for midnight Saturday into Sunday. We’ll see.
Back here at BW, however, other news. There’s no Clutter Report this week, because I didn’t get to do anything other than take stuff out of the room threatened by the tree in my backyard we were cutting down (and by “we” I mean the guys we paid to do it) and then put it all back once the tree was small enough to be safe. Everything else, however, is still intact, although with that and a project for my dad (editing the video I shot of said tree cutting) I didn’t have time to categorize it.
- A movie honoring the sacrifice of United 93.
- Scientists have found a “super earth“, but I sadly doubt superheroes are involved.
- DC got to own Marvel for a while. Sort of.
- So NASA hasn’t given up after all. However, I think we should try the Moon again to regain our “space legs” before hitting Mars.
- A look at the early days of action figures. Also, check the first comment for a rather disappointing story (if your a toy collector).
- DC’s reboot plan may actually be working. If you consider five people a proper cross section of lapsed and non-comic fans.
- All 10 of Newsarama’s “best selling issues” awards make me cry. Well, maybe not the Superman one, but I haven’t heard anything about it.
- This Week’s Cracked: Since there’s a huge lack of video game news this week (while the other categories at least had an article or two) here are “6 Hilarious Ways Game Designers Are Screwing With Pirates”. You may have problems with DRM, but what about Batman forgetting how to use the coolest cape in
video gamescomics, or silly lectures, or my personal favorite, the hentai game that outs you as a hentai player. No, that one may actually be going too far.
Best Scene of This Week’s Reviews
So now head over to Reviewers Unknown and see what my other hangout looks like.