If Harley Quinn is supposed to be such a huge character why are they having so much trouble giving her her own series? Comics Alliance contributor and resident Batmanologist Chris Sims examines the Joker’s beleaguered paramour and uncovers why she works best as she was introduced.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Sean on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Robotech II: The Sentinels book 4 #2
- Free Comic Inside: The Last Of The Illustrated Masters Minis | BW Media Spotlight on Friday Night Fights: Best Face Forward
- Free Comic Inside: The Last Of The Illustrated Masters Minis | BW Media Spotlight on Free Comic Inside: The Origin Of Teela
- Free Comic Inside: The Last Of The Illustrated Masters Minis | BW Media Spotlight on Free Comic Inside: the first Masters Of The Universe story
- Sean on Saturday Night Showcase: BattleTech
Things we talk aboutanimation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern Grimlock He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Power Rangers Robin Saturday Night Showcase Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Universe Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.