With YouTube buying Twitch people are understandably concerned about the Content ID affecting them. However, Content ID isn’t unbeatable if you’re in the right. It’s just a royal pain in the neck. Gamasutra‘s Stephen McArthur goes over how Content ID works and how to challenge it.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Justice League: The Lost “First Mission” | BW Media Spotlight on SMC> Teen Titans PSA
- Justice League: The Lost “First Mission” | BW Media Spotlight on The Many Intros Of Not The Superfriends
- BW’s Daily Video: A Revelation On Netflix’s Masters Of The Universe | BW Media Spotlight on Netflix Drops Trailer For Their OTHER He-Man Reboot
- Commercials That Need To Die: Zelle’s Introductory Campaign | BW Media Spotlight on Commercials That Need To DIE!: Slingers
- Commercials That Need To Die: Zelle’s Introductory Campaign | BW Media Spotlight on Advertising And Interracial Marriage
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics animation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.