With YouTube buying Twitch people are understandably concerned about the Content ID affecting them. However, Content ID isn’t unbeatable if you’re in the right. It’s just a royal pain in the neck. Gamasutra‘s Stephen McArthur goes over how Content ID works and how to challenge it.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- “Yesterday’s” Comic> Star Blazers: The Magazine Of Space Battleship Yamato #0 | BW Media Spotlight on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Star Blazers: The Magazine Of Space Battleship Yamato special edition
- ShadowWing Tronix on Explaining Saturday Morning Cartoons To James Rolfe
- doowopcity on Explaining Saturday Morning Cartoons To James Rolfe
- BW’s Daily Video: What If Filmation Made Star Trek: Voyager | BW Media Spotlight on BW’s Daily Video: Star Trek TNG Animated
- Explaining Saturday Morning Cartoons To James Rolfe | BW Media Spotlight on In Defense Of The Goliath Chronicles
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League manga Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Megatron Optimus Prime Paramount Comics Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join 917 other followers
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.