While I question the first one on the list, I can confirm that Cracked contributor Michael Voll, got these other facts right. Or at least, I’ve heard the same things about some missed facts in the Nativity. For example, the “Immaculate Conception”, when the Magi met Jesus, and a bunch of others. It’s very much worth a read.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- What Ruined 4Kids Entertainment? | BW Media Spotlight on 4Kids Entertainment Demise May Equal Demise Of Entertainment FOR Kids
- ShadowWing Tronix on BW’s Daily Article Link> Jim Caviezel’s Anti-Child Trafficking Movie
- natewinchester on What I Didn’t Realize About All In The Family’s Closing Credits
- natewinchester on BW’s Daily Article Link> Jim Caviezel’s Anti-Child Trafficking Movie
- Free Comic Inside> She-Ra Goes Fishing | BW Media Spotlight on Free Comic Inside: She-Ra’s Horse Gets A Crystal Makeover
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics animation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica book review Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League manga Marvel Adventures Marvel Cinematic Universe Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Megatron Optimus Prime Paramount Comics Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Star Trek Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games web comic webcomic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join 935 other subscribers
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.