DC is once again going to TV and pre-movie advertising to promote a new batch of comics under their “New Age Of Heroes” promotion. Considering they’re still trying to prove that Rebirth isn’t going to be undone and one of their “heroes” is an assassin for hire I have yet to be convinced this isn’t another “Heroic Age”, and we know how long that lasted at Marvel.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Transformers: The Mis-Aligned Continuity | BW Media Spotlight on The Many MANY Intros Of Transformers: Beast Machines
- The Mixed Messages Of Swearing | BW Media Spotlight on An Update On COPPA Vs. YouTube(rs)
- The Mixed Messages Of Swearing | BW Media Spotlight on YouTube Versus COPPA (And How It Affects YouTubers)
- BW’s Morning Article Link: The UK’s Least Favorite Christmas Songs | BW Media Spotlight on Feed the World…but fix that line!
- Sean on Jake & Leon #435: Tree Trouble part 1
Things we talk aboutanimation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern Grimlock He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Universe Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.