As Disney continues to denounce it’s cartoon heritage by making inferior live-action remakes of their animated classics, Aladdin, Disney’s take on the classic tale, is coming up next. ScreenCrush has the trailer that gives us five seconds of Will Smith as the Genie. I wonder if he can fill Robin Williams’ puff of smoke?
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- “Yesterday’s” Comic> Iron Man Vol 3 #73 | BW Media Spotlight on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Iron Man #78
- Sean on BW’s Daily Article Link: Getting Movie Theaters Back In Action
- Sean on Art Of Storytelling: Comic Books
- Sean on Jake & Leon #454: In Space They Can’t Hear You Riot
- Comics & Cardbacks: An Actual Cleaning Project | The Clutter Reports on Scanning My Collection: Transformers Armada, The UK Comic Magazine
Things we talk aboutanimation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern Grimlock He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Power Rangers Robin Saturday Night Showcase Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Universe Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.