Whether or not Batman should kill his enemies, even the Joker, is a subject for debate. The fact that Batman chooses not to however is not. So when Zack Snyder tries to put his own views on Batman’s no kill policy he made a bad Batman adaptation. /Film (Slashfilm) contributor Chris Evangelista took some recent comments Snyder made defending his murdering Batman in Dawn Of Justice to task for not understanding Batman.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Sean on BW’s Art Soundoff 2019 #6: Why I Prefer Aspirational Heroes
- Sean on BW’s Art Soundoff 2019 #5: Venting On Tools
- The Animation Evolution Of The Simpsons | BW Media Spotlight on Apu And The Stereotype Issue
- The Animation Evolution Of The Simpsons | BW Media Spotlight on Saturday Night Showcase: The Tale Teller (+YouTube Animation Documentary)
- Sean on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Robotech: The Macross Saga #24
Things we talk aboutanimation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern Grimlock He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Power Rangers Robin Robotech Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Universe Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games web comic webcomic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.