With word that Henry Cavill may return as Superman in future DC movie projects (hopefully being written like Superman for a change) one artist decided to redesign the outfit for something closer to his traditional look. I’ll take it over what Snyder put him into.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- The Many Intros Of Batman: Barely Connected Edition | BW Media Spotlight on Saturday Night Showcase: Black Scorpion
- The Many Intros Of Batman: Barely Connected Edition | BW Media Spotlight on The Many Intros Of Batman part 2
- The Many Intros Of Batman: Barely Connected Edition | BW Media Spotlight on The Many Intros Of Batman part 1
- Transformers: Rise Of The Final Concerns | BW Media Spotlight on Finally Watched…Bumblebee
- Transformers: Rise Of The Final Concerns | BW Media Spotlight on Transformers: Rise Of A Concerning Interview
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics animation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica book review Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League manga Marvel Adventures Marvel Cinematic Universe Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Megatron Optimus Prime Paramount Comics Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Star Trek Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games web comic webcomic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join 938 other subscribers
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.