Nowadays writers seem to want to focus on politics rather than storytelling, and it doesn’t matter which side is doing it. It’s wrong either way and will just cause people to lose interest even when they agree with you. However, if you really need or want to do it, author James Harrington offers a suggestion on how to do it right.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Saturday Night Showcase> Ultra Galaxy Fight: The Absolute Conspiracy | BW Media Spotlight on Saturday Night Showcase: Ultra Galaxy Fight: New Generation Heroes
- Sing Me A Story: Beautiful Strangers | BW Media Spotlight on SNS> The Secrets of Isis
- natewinchester on Death Of The Justice League or Death Of Caring
- Crandew on Death Of The Justice League or Death Of Caring
- “Yesterday’s” Comic> Star Trek: Deep Space Nine #11 (Paramount) | BW Media Spotlight on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Star Trek: Deep Space Nine #10 (Paramount Comics)
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Spock Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.