You wouldn’t think that a movie about the horrors of child trafficking would be something to fight. It’s a horrible situation in our world and any good effort to alert people to this nightmare and what it does to the kids involved should be supported. However, actor Jim Caviezel says during his promotion that when Disney bought 20th/21st Century Fox that they actually took issue with the movie and tried to kill it. Put in one of the 18 other studios, or let Fox release it as planned. It wouldn’t be tied to Disney directly, though given some the actions and arrests of Disney employees involving children Caviezel may be right about the why. Also, much credit for Angel Studios trying to get as many eyes as possible on this thing. I can’t afford to go but consider taking the time to do so if you can.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- BW Recommends: PopCross Studio’s Multiverse Tales | BW Media Spotlight on Saturday Night Showcase: Bio-Mech Kayla and the Multiverse Tales
- Chapter By Chapter> Batman: Knightfall part 2 chapters 2 & 3 | BW Media Spotlight on Saturday Night Showcase> Batman: Legends Of Robin
- Chapter By Chapter> Batman: Knightfall part 2 chapters 2 & 3 | BW Media Spotlight on Knightfall: How DC Comics Broke Batman
- Chapter By Chapter> Batman: Knightfall part 2 chapters 2 & 3 | BW Media Spotlight on Chapter By Chapter> Batman: Knightfall part 2 chapter 1
- The Many Intros Of Batman: Barely Connected Edition | BW Media Spotlight on Saturday Night Showcase: Black Scorpion
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics animation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica book review Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League manga Marvel Adventures Marvel Cinematic Universe Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Megatron Optimus Prime Paramount Comics Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Star Trek Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games web comic webcomic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join 938 other subscribers
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.
Which issue is that image from?
The rescue of Eri by the cast in MHA is one of my favorite storylines, I’ll probably try to watch this movie too but they can be hard sits.
All-New Batman: The Brave & The Bold #7. Alan Scott is trying to convince Batman to lighten his look so he doesn’t frighten the people he’s protecting as much as he does his enemies.
LikeLiked by 1 person