- Remember that “Death of Spider-Man” stuff? It turns out that it’s about Ultimate Spider-Man. Does that make this ultimately stupid? Does Marvel like messing with us this bloody much?
- A sneak peek at a movie based on the Hollywood sign and the people of Beachwood, who live near it.
- The new Avengers movie will be set not in New York (the typical home for the team) but Los Angeles.
- Attention anyone who only knows Green Lantern from the Justice League cartoon. John Stewart is black, Hal Jordan is white, and Jordan is the Green Lantern DC is currently fawning over. Hal is the “original” (not counting Alan Scott) Green Lantern. Get your fact straight before going on a racism rant, OK, thanks.
- An interview with the director of Tron: Legacy.
- So after all his games, some of which has him defending his home and some battling Mario and kidnapping Pauline the way Koopa kidnaps Princess Peach, is Donkey Kong a good guy or bad guy?
- Nice looking Samus armor (and Saums cosplayer), but I wouldn’t hunt monsters in it.
- World of Warcraft continues it’s parody quests by using Bioshock as a template.
- Kevin Eastman, co-creator of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, is selling off all his Turtle memorbilia. This is after selling the franchise itself to Nickelodeon. Do they hate their own creation that bad?
- The Clutter Reports: It’s time to set up my Christmas decorations, but first I have to unpack them.
- This Week’s Cracked: The 7 Worst Fictional Towns In America makes your hometown look better, doesn’t it? I’m not even telling you what they are. Go check for yourself.
Best Scene of This Week’s Reviews
Avengers Vs. Pet Avengers#2
I have more, but no time to set it up. Maybe I’ll do a Getting Caught Up or save it all for next weekend. I haven’t decided yet. Not back to setting up software and Christmas decorating.