Entertainment Weekly is reporting that ABC, who abandoned Saturday mornings entirely this season, will pay tribute to Schoolhouse Rock, one of the many commercial break shorts for my youth. Scheduled for September 7th, they plan to rank the best of the songs. And the internet will complain their choices weren’t higher or on the list right after.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Sean on Art Of Storytelling: Books And Other Prose
- Art Of Storytelling: Books And Other Prose | BW Media Spotlight on Art Of Storytelling: Theater (or Theatre if you’re one of those)
- Art Of Storytelling: Books And Other Prose | BW Media Spotlight on Transformers: Vortex (my fanfic version of an unsold pilot)
- Art Of Storytelling: Books And Other Prose | BW Media Spotlight on The Art Of Storytelling: The Spoken Story
- Sean on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Scooby-Doo #27 (DC)
Things we talk aboutanimation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern Grimlock He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Power Rangers Robin Saturday Night Showcase Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Universe Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.