A long time ago I did a review of Marvel’s adaptation of the first RoboCop movie. (You can click the image above for that.) Well, Shawn Robare of Branded In The 80s took a look at the novelization. And like the Total Recall adaptation I did for Chapter By Chapter there were a few alterations to what we saw in theaters.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Chapter By Chapter #21 Reveal | BW Media Spotlight on Knightfall: How DC Comics Broke Batman
- Aurelia on Are Redhead Characters Being De-Gingered By Hollywood
- “Yesterday’s” Comic> The Blue Beetle #5 | BW Media Spotlight on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Wonder Comics #1
- BW Vs Comicstorian> Another Pro Spider-Marriage Post | BW Media Spotlight on The Door Of Peter And Mary Jane
- BW’s Daily Video> Examining Injustice’s Harley Quinn | BW Media Spotlight on The Flanderizing Of Harley Quinn
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica book review Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League manga Marvel Adventures Marvel Cinematic Universe Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Megatron Optimus Prime Paramount Comics Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games web comic webcomic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join 931 other subscribers
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.