I have to give Panasonic credit for remembering the power of comics. As part of a marketing campaign for the Toughbook and Toughpad they created their own superhero team but, as Forbes contributor Roger Kay reports, the hero is their IT guy. There’s a link to the comic that you can read online or download as a PDF. Good luck finding a print copy, though.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- BW’s Art Soundoff 2021 #20: The Wrap-Up | BW Media Spotlight on Reconstruction Zone: Batman
- Chapter By Chapter> Star Trek: Prime Directive part 3 chapter 7 | BW Media Spotlight on Chapter By Chapter> Star Trek: Prime Directive part 3 chapter six
- Saturday Night Showcase> Iron Man: The Anime | BW Media Spotlight on Tokusatsu: A BW Primer
- Friday Flotsam: Whither Milo Murphy? | Serpent's Den on Defending Milo Murphy’s Law
- ShadowWing Tronix on Defending Milo Murphy’s Law
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics animation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.