Crisis On Infinite Earths led to what’s called the “post-Crisis” DC Universe. Flashpoint’s aftermath had an official title, the New 52, although that number’s fluctuated over the years since it started. Siskoid’s Blog Of Geekery looks at where DC Comics and the DC Universe were in the first three years of both hard reboots of continuity.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- The Star Wars Sequels: Good Movies, Bad Sequels? | BW Media Spotlight on SNS> Star Trek: Starship Farragut
- The Star Wars Sequels: Good Movies, Bad Sequels? | BW Media Spotlight on SNS> Star Trek: Intrepid
- The Star Wars Sequels: Good Movies, Bad Sequels? | BW Media Spotlight on SNT> Professor What
- The Star Wars Sequels: Good Movies, Bad Sequels? | BW Media Spotlight on BW’s Daily Video: When Rian Johnson Got Subversion Right
- Secondary TARDIS Companions: Escaping The “Tin Dog” | BW Media Spotlight on Saturday Night Showcase: K-9
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics animation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.