Actually, in this story the T-Rex is a robot run by the Nazis and America’s only hope is a boy king and his giant friend. I’d say you can’t make this stuff up, but obviously somebody did, as Slay Monstrobot Of The Deep shows us.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- CBR’s War On Clark Kent | BW Media Spotlight on BW Panelling: Doctor Who + A
- CBR’s War On Clark Kent | BW Media Spotlight on Scanning My Collection: That Time Superman Teamed With Himself
- CBR’s War On Clark Kent | BW Media Spotlight on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Iron Man vol 3 #55
- CBR’s War On Clark Kent | BW Media Spotlight on The Great Secret Identity Debate
- CBR’s War On Clark Kent | BW Media Spotlight on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Superman Adventures #18
Things we talk aboutAcademy Comics anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica book review Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas Clark Kent comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League manga Marvel Adventures Marvel Cinematic Universe Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Megatron Optimus Prime Paramount Comics Robin Robotech Saturday Night Showcase Scooby-Doo Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games web comic webcomic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
- Join 914 other subscribers
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.