Years after his death Bob Ross’s painting show somehow manages to have a continued following thanks to the internet. (Admittedly I didn’t watch the show. I’m more into drawing than painting.) And now fans will have a chance to see some of his work in person at an exhibition in Virginia.
looking for something specific?
Previously in the Spotlight
BW This Month
BW’s History Records
What interests me?
The Local Chatter
- Sean on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Scooby-Doo #27 (DC)
- Sean on “Yesterday’s” Comic> Robotech II: The Sentinels book 3 #15
- Scanning My Collection: Countdown To Infinite Crisis FINALE | BW Media Spotlight on Race and the Legacy Character
- Scanning My Collection: Countdown To Infinite Crisis FINALE | BW Media Spotlight on Scanning My Collection: Countdown To Infinite Crisis part 2
- Scanning My Collection: Countdown To Infinite Crisis FINALE | BW Media Spotlight on Scanning My Collection: Countdown To Infinite Crisis (part 1)
Things we talk aboutanimation anime Archie Comics Art Soundoff Art Soundoff Challenge Autobot Avengers Batman Battlestar Galactica Bob Budiansky book review Bumblebee Captain America cartoons Chapter By Chapter Christmas comic creation comics comic strip commentary ConnectiCon Cybertron DC animated universe DCAU DC Comic DC Comics DC Universe Decepticon Doctor Who Free Comic Book Day Friday Night Fights Godzilla Green Lantern Grimlock He-Man Ian Flynn IDW Publishing Iron Man Jake & Leon John Workman Justice League Marvel Marvel Adventures Marvel Comic Marvel Comics Marvel Universe Masters of the Universe Mega Man Megatron Optimus Prime Power Rangers Robin Saturday Night Showcase Simon Furman Skeletor Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Universe Spider-Man Starscream Star Trek Star Wars Supergirl Superman The Flash The Phantom Tony Stark Transformer Transformers v-log Video game video games webcomic web comic Wonder Woman YouTube
BW on TwitterMy Tweets
Posts I Like
Help Support & Improve BW Media Spotlight
Or buy some of my clutter.
I'm also available for hire, as freelance or regular contributor.